Hot Smoking Web Sites

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The greatest thing to happen for the smoking fetish community!!!! I present to you cooper577 !!!

Posts Per Day

i love her!!!
    thx a lot for this fantastic discovery!!!

Posts Per Day

She´s unbelievable!
    I would love to see her smoking 2 at once! Hmmmm....

Posts Per Day

With her smoking style, i bet she could pull of smoking 5 at once without much trouble haha

Posts Per Day

ty

Posts Per Day

she is an angel fell from paradise

dwsmoke is offline Super Moderator of the Round Table
    Posts Per Day

Has anyone invited her to join SFK? This girl has an obvious love of smoking to be as profecient as she is in such a short period of time. Love to see her as a member of the "club" so to speak.
    Smoking is healthier than fascism

Posts Per Day

Not bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts Per Day

great find!

Posts Per Day

Find of the century! Holy cow those awesome! Amazing!

Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by dwsmoke View Post
    Has anyone invited her to join SFK? This girl has an obvious love of smoking to be as profecient as she is in such a short period of time. Love to see her as a member of the "club" so to speak.
    I invited her. She just said "thanks".

dwsmoke is offline Super Moderator of the Round Table
    Posts Per Day

She lives in India and works as a promotional girl for Marlboro. She decided she needed to learn how to smoke for her job so she had her friend teach her. The comment about the nicotine gum was how she got her body used to the effects of smoking quicker. Now she is a total smoking fiend after her "adjustment period of a few months". She says she has a lot more videos which will show her more recent progress. I can hardly wait!
    Smoking is healthier than fascism

Posts Per Day

double WOW

Posts Per Day

Exactly, it's the find of the century...

Posts Per Day

This is just amazing.

Posts Per Day

thanx

Posts Per Day

If anyone is interested in her start-smoking story i can post it here(language a bit edited, not content)

"I started smoking for a Marlboro Promo job. I am a model and i had never smoked before so at first it was Awful. I had a bad reaction to the smoking and burned my throat and tongue. My friend Fiona helped me to learn the right way to smoke so she started teaching me all the smoking techniques. She showed me how do to multi-pumps, cheek hollowing drags, deep inhales, snap inhales, long drags and chain smoking.

I had some trouble at first so i started with djarum cloves but i did not like them. I then switched to Marlboro lights but they were some cheap China copies and were awful. Fiona then said that i would be better off smoking the stronger Marlboro Red. I found them stronger but also nicer.

Fiona said i should start chewing 3-4 pieces nicotine gum a day to get used to the nicotine and learn to smoke easier, and it really helped. Once i started smoking Marlboro Red, my smoking experience was much better, but i was still not inhaling right. Fiona showed me what to do and explained what i wasn't doing right.

After that i guess i just became a lover of smoking, and it just came naturally to smoke fast, like with every breath. Pumps are my favourite, although Fiona said my snap inhales with the long 5 second drags was my best, she said i looked like a real smoker then."

Posts Per Day

good but we need natural audio, most of them are mute!

Posts Per Day

nice story!

Posts Per Day

Excellent post, thank you

Posts Per Day

Thanks!

Posts Per Day

Amazing find. She's cute. Would like to see her do a shotgun. Tks for sharing.

Posts Per Day

I also sent her a PM inviting her to join. I told her she was already a "star" here. She did return the message, though I haven't seen her here. This is what she wrote:

hi, i live in india, i am 23, i smoke 30 Marlboro red daily. I started in Feb / March.
    thank you.
    I started for a Marlboro Promo job, I am a model, I had never smoked before, and at first it was aweful. I had a bad reaction and burned my throat and tongue. A friend Fiona helped me to learn the right way to smoke, and taught me all the smoking techniques. She showed me how to do pumps, and cheek hollow drags, deep inhales, snap inhales and long drags and also chain smoking. At first i had trouble, so i started with djarum cloves but they were not so good. i tried Marlboro light but they were cheap China copies and were aweful, so Fiona said i would be better off smoking Marlboro Red. They were stronger but nicer. She said i should chew nicotine gum too, 3-4 pieces a day to get used to the nicotine in my body, that way i could smoke easier...and it helped a lot. Once i started on marlboro red, it was much better. i was still not inhaling right, just nose inhales, but she showed me what to do, and explained that i was not doing it right.
    I guess i just became a lover of smoking..it seemed to come naturally to smoke fast, like with every breath, and pumps are my favourite....although Fiona said my snap inhales wth those 4-5 secong drags were my best..she said I looked like a real smoker when i did that.

by the way..i did lots of videos, but the first 50 were not too good, so these are a selection of the better ones.
    when i recorded no. 50 i had been smoking for 2 months, and no. 100 about 4 months. i would generally record 2 videos a day..so you can see my progress as the vidoes go up in number.
    the pumps, glamerous, deep , 3 in a row etc were all done after 4 months, back in july
    thanks for showing interest

I suppose she doesn't share the fetish, but was trying to get a job. God only knows why they wouldn't hire her to be a smoking model! She definitely took to smoking quickly! Sure hope she posts more of her 100 clips! There are 31 there already.

"And here I sit so patiently, waiting to find out what price;
    You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice..."

Posts Per Day

Thanks for the bio/background guys! I hope she doesn't disappear for another 5 months and keeps posting regular vids. She's one of the best models I've seen in many years.

Posts Per Day

Sorry to possible bust a bubble, but a user named Cooper577 was posting asking about direct inhales 7 years ago on yahoo groups, and she's sent that exact same text to.. atleast 3 people (including me who didn't even ask for her story or anything similar)

It doesn't prove anything, but it might very well be someone faking to be that girl, so like Saenchen nicely put in on another forum, "Keep one eye open and the other narrowed & skeptical."

Nevertheless, they are excellent videos, let's just hope more will come.

Posts Per Day

great post

thanks

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast